Sunday, December 7, 2008

49th Annual Georgetown Christmas Market

Best picture I could get with that stupid tree in the way






Told you I had a thing for taking pictures of doors;)



Adorable multi-colored chairs we saw; my favorite was the pink one:)



The building that hosts the high teas; Dad didn't want to go to high tea;)



Hotel de Paris Museum



The pretty gate going into the museum



A Lion's Coffee box we found in an antique store



We walked into this art store and the first thing I see was this man with his ADORABLE baby girl in the "pouch" in front of him! She had chunky little cheeks and was super adorable!



St. Lucienda girls



Me in a cute, but random doorway



The Christmas Shoppe we waited in a 30 line to go into




More coffee shop signs (what do you expect from me);)




No comments: