Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bishop Castle















At the tallest point of one of the towers; I was a little freaked out by this point!




Doug decided we should take a picture at the top of one of the towers (even though we were a little tired from climbing all the stairs and cold). I thought it best that we sit haha


At this point Doug was trying to act cool for the people coming up the steps to the tower; I was just a little scared and decided it was time to head back down before he fell off the top:)


I look like I'm pouting, but I'm not; I was just cold:)



The dragon-looking statue at the front of the castle

One of the towers: the circular object at the top of the picture had another set of stairs in it that looked incredibly unstable!

I made him hold onto me for dear life while we took this picture on the scaffolding around the towers. Side note: It looks like I have a 5 oclock shadow here but I'm thinking it was just some sort of shadow:)


Part of Bishop's Castle: It took Jim Bishop 40 years to hand build this entire castle! It was absolutly amazing!




Despite being a wee bit upset for missing both of the football games that helped determine who would be going to the Superbowl, Doug still decided to give me a smile for a picture before we left:)












No comments: