Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Adventures of Mom and Joce: Wine Tasting in Palisade/Grand Junction, CO~Day 1

The drive on the way to Grand Junction was gorgous! I couldn't capture it very well with my camera as we were driving!


This sign was hanging above the bathroom at a Wine Tasting/Ice Cream/Chocolate shop we stopped at!


Our first Wine tasting we did was at a tasting room in Glenwood Springs, CO on our way to Palisade/Grand Junction. The tasting room was a wine and chocolate pairing room! It was delicious!
This adorable Coffee drive thru in Glenwood Springs was unfortunatly closed, but I yelled real loud when I saw it and said "Pull over pull over" haha I scared my mom, who was on the phone with my dad.


The poles were adorable; I tried to capture the coffee cups on them (even though the picture isn't that straight)!

We got up to Palisade pretty late; the sunset was gorgous!


We stayed at a B and B overnight in Palisades, CO called The Wine Valley Inn. It was so quaint and cute! This was mom and I's room!





We got there around 1030, but they still gave us a glass of complimentary wine. We both had to pour it down our sink b/c we were too exhausted to drink any wine that night!

No comments: