Friday, November 27, 2009

Doug and I's First Thanksgiving Alone...EEek

Our "Mr Turkey"; I was so proud we didn't burn the house down!
My second Rasberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake (without anyones help)!

Our Thanksgiving meal!
Turkey lurky
Mashed Potaters and Stove top stuffing!

Creamed Corn and biscuits

Delicous Wine from my mom and I's trip to Grand Junction for wine tasting this summer!
We definatly finshed the whole bottle of wine! And he actually liked it:)

My meal...

Doug carving up the rest of the turkey...


My boyfriend is so amazing! I'm so blessed :)

2 comments:

Sigrid said...

Yum, Yum! Looks like you both did a terrific job! I miss you so much! Could you put up some pics of your new car? I want to see it :) Love you!

Angeleyes said...

EEk..I don't even have any yet of me with him! I will have to work on that:)