Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chicken Pesto Alfredo, a fire and Smore's

So after the Thanksgiving dinner that I made for Doug, he had an idea that he wanted me to come up to his house in Fort Collins and he would cook for me! I didn't think he was serious, but Sat. after Thanksgiving, he went home and cleaned his house from top to bottom, borrowed a cookbook from a roomate (that had never been used of course) and decided to cook me dinner. When I called him to tell him I was close to his house, he said that he was buying a couple bottles of wine and that he'd meet me at the grocery store so we could buy the groceries and cook together! I was shocked! We shopped for our groceries, and then we both made dinner together! I was a little worried how it'd turn out, but it was amazing and delicous! For dinner we shared a bottle of wine. And then, Doug flipped the couch around to face the fireplace, and made a fire and we roasted marshmallows and made smore's! I was shocked at the romanticness of it all that I was almost expecting him to pull out a ring;) haha

Our delicous Chicken Pesto Alfredo
The fire Doug made to roast our marshmallows

An artsy picture of us roasting our marshmallows! I love this picture


I looked over to the wall, when we were cuddling on the couch in front of the fire and saw this awesome shadow of the wine bottles!

Overall, my bf shocked me tonight! And the next morning he even made egg and ham breakfast sandwiches! :)Wow what a provider!

No comments: