Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"I Heart Kisses" Photo Entry

I've been meaning to enter into a IHeartFaces photo contest for a long time, and have not gotten around to it! But I had the most perfect picture for the theme this week: I Heart Kisses"!
Before I became a nurse, I worked many jobs as a "Coffee Shop Girl" (Which is what my boyfriend of 4 years calls me). We met at this drive thru coffee shop called Fusion in Colorado when I worked there 3 and a half years ago! This picture was inspired by a photo I have seen of a male and a female kissing out of two seperate cars in the rain. I thought it fitting that my boyfriend and I have a picture like this of the time we first met and he swept me off my feet! The coffee shop is now for sale, and I'm hopping his parents will buy it so that we can someday take an engagement picture exactly like this:)hehe

Wish me luck and stop by http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to view all the other fun entries!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo, very cute, and love the story behind it!!

Anonymous said...

very cute photo and LOVE the story behind it! Good luck in the contest!

Kelly said...

Super cute! And the story makes it even better!

Becky said...

Cute shot!