Tuesday, March 9, 2010

V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A. Canada ~ Second half of Vacation

"V" formed from a cool tree outside our hotel
My favorite Letter picture: A Lighthouse "I" that we walked to while in Victoria

"C" ~Stairway rod iron makes the best shapes

Anchor's away "T": Doug and I took the Clipper ferry from Seattle to Victoria! It was so much fun; even if both of us felt pretty queezy on the way over!

Life Preservor "O"

"R" was a tough one to find, but as we were touring the Parliment building, we looked over and noticed this R in the stained glass: I guess Queen Victoria's middle name started with a R
Parliment Pillar "I"
A wine tasting place called Artisian; We wanted to wine taste, but they said they are only opened for tasting on the weekends...and we were leaving the next day!

No comments: