Sunday, May 23, 2010

~Yellow Challenge

This week's photo challenge is "Yellow," and  I've been excited for this challenge since I saw it come up in the list on http://www.iheartfaces.com/ , I just love the color yellow; so bright and cheery! Well, I came up with quite a  few pretty cool ideas for this theme, and low and behold, all of my ideas fell through (including my models)! So here comes Daddy to the rescue! :) I especially Love the yellow tie!;)
Head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to check out all of the Bright Yellow entries for the week!



6 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome! Love it! :0)

Kathy said...

aaawww...Daddy is good daddy to you! great picture!! Did he give the flowers to you?

Angeleyes said...

Thanks girls!
Kathy, no, actually I had bought them earlier to use for another idea that I had, which didn't end up working out:) But he is a very great dad! Couldn't be more blessed!

Natalie said...

What a wonderful Dad posing for you like that!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Gotta love Daddy for always coming to his girl's rescue!!

Trisha said...

What a great dad! Love his tie too! =)