Monday, November 24, 2008

I Remember When...

Last night was an extremely hard goodbye for me, just because I hadn't seen Doug in two weeks, and I only got to see him for about 8 hours yesterday:( I can't wait until we can put long distance behind us and have a real relationship where we get to see one another weekly.

After Doug left, I was up in my room crying for a bit, and he sent me a text message saying that he thought he had dropped his wallet outside somewhere, so I went outside and a pretty pink rose was laying on our doorstep :)

He sent me a message saying "I know it's not much, but you deserve this pretty pink rose for being the best girlfriend in the world!"

It definatly made my night, even though it made me miss him more:)



It's also our 2 and a half year anniversary of being together today:)


I told him that it reminded me of how he gave me the first rose he ever got me, which is how he told me in a way that he liked me more than friends. We were friends at the time, and this guy I had been seeing for 2 weeks ended up getting back with his ex gf, and I was pretty sad about it. I was online talking to Doug about it, but he said he had to go. About an hour later, he gets online again and tells me to go look outside, so I did and he had put a red rose through my screen door with a little note that said "Smile sunshine"; I still have the card:)


No comments: