Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Michigan Ave.



Japan fell through, but I was still really wanted to travel somewhere so I called up my old roomate in Chicago to see if I could come for a last minute visit; I missed Chicago SO much! Nichole is my picture taking friend and I absolutly adore visiting with her!



Our train tickets to get downtown




We went to the top of the Sears Tower, which had breathtaking views of the city; in the two years I lived in Il. I had never done this!







The side of the art museum through the trees





The weather on the three days I was in town was absolutly gorgous, especially for November!



We didn't go in the museum because I had been a few times already and we wanted to spend money on things we'd never done









































No comments: