Thursday, September 10, 2009

AFI's 100 Greatest Movies

Well I had this idea to start watching AFI's 100 greatest movies of all times; my friend Randi wasn't extremely thrilled with the idea since most of the movies are older. We decided to flip through the list at random and see if we could find one we'd never seen before, but we'd heard of; we settled on "The Graduate." ....Um definatly not one of my top 100 movies of all time! I have NO idea how this got on the list; I thought it was ridiculously stupid!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have you seen Rumor Has It with Jennifer Aniston? It plays off this movie. I think it's good, so check it out if you haven't.

Project 365 said...

I havn't yet! I actually bought it the other day though b/c it was on sale and i love Jennifer Aniston so maybe I'll pop it in today if I get a chance! Randi was saying that it was based off the Graduate as well...the whole movie was just not made well; camera angles and everything!