Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Autum Flowers

Doug came to Colorado Springs on Friday the 4th. He came up to my room bringing some beautiful fall flowers: Lillies and daisies and wild flowers; some of the lilies had not bloomed yet though:( After I got ready to go, we went out to dinner at a restraunt that Doug had dj'd a wedding reception at called Edel Weiss. It is a delicious german rest. After our early dinner we went to America the Beautiful Park and Garden of the Gods to walk around and eat our dessert:)





I came back from Doug's in Fort Collins, after Labor day weekend and my lilies had bloomed! They were so gorgous! I meant to go get my camera right away to take pictures, but I didn't:( I didn't end up taking pictures until a few days later when the lilies were already starting to die...but these are the shots I got!


No comments: