Monday, October 12, 2009

Celebrating Doug's 21st at Cinebarre

Since I couldn't spend Doug's actual birthday with him on the 10th of Oct. because I was working, we went on a date to Cinebarre 2 days late. Cinebarre is a Movie/Dinner theater in Thornton, CO that is awesome! You go in and there is a counter in front of your seats; they have menus that have the names of movies as the food title. You write down what you want to eat and drink (including alcholic beverages) and a waitress comes around and takes your ticket; then they serve the food to you as you watch the movie! You can continue to order things off the menu until a half hour before the movie is over! Doug and I went to go see Zombiland; because it was his bday treat, I let him pick; neither of us liked it:) But the experience at the dinner/movie theater was so cool! I can't wait to go back!

No comments: