Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Doug came to CO springs on two of my days off b/c he knew I really wanted to carve pumpkins with him this year! Even though it was a short stay, I'm glad I was able to spend time with him!
Here he is working hard at poking holes in his pumpkin:)
This is the outline of my pumpkin design; it was called Bug a Boo; haha it was so cute!

Helping me with the hard parts of my pumpkin design
Poking away....I was afraid I'd end up poking the wrong part that would end up cutting off my Bug a Boo's hand and they'd be detached from the pumpkin!
Doug with his pumpkin...I believe his was called " The revenge of Ichabod Crane" or something (from Sleepy Hollow)...I believe.

Me with my Bug a Boo pumpkin! We did a great job:)
Doug kept calling me his bug a boo after we'd carved it hehe






No comments: