Sunday, October 19, 2008

20 Things I am Looking Forward to!

Things I am looking forward to once I pass my NCLEX on Tuesday!
(No particular order)
1. Going to dinner with Doug that night to celebrate!
2. Going shopping with Mom
3. Being able to have time to work out again!
4. Relaxing!
5. Hopefully going to Japan to visit my sister
6. NEVER having to take this test again! (This should be number 1!!)
7. Taking a short trip to Chicago to go on a road trip down the Illinois section of Route 66 with Niki!
8. Possibly going to see my new twin "nephews" up in Michigan
9. Relaxing!!!:)
10. Road trips
11. Celebrating with the girls on Thursday night!
12. Taking loads and loads of pictures!
13. Scrapbooking!
14. Reading some books for fun:)
15. Being able to really dig deep into my devotional book the girls and I have been doing for our Bible study:)
16. Looking for an actual nursing job instead of working at the coffee shop:)
17. Seeing Doug on a regular basis and not just every other weekend!!
18. Getting some good quality sleep time
19. Not feeling stressed and making myself physically sick anymore
20. NEVER having to take the Nclex again:):)

No comments: