Sunday, October 5, 2008

Estes Park date!

I've always wanted to stop at this cute little shop on the way up to Estes, so today I had Doug pull over so we could go in!

They sold cherry cider,cherry pie, jellies and jams, as well as a lot of other types of goodies! Doug and I settled on two bottles of Cherry cider, which was delicious!


No one was around to take our picture:(


Modeling a cute pink hat in a store


There were giant bears everywhere!


I took the opportunity to get some cute pictures of us with the massive bear that cost 500 dollars!


I loved him:)


Cute scarecrow display

We decided to take pictures while waiting for our burgers at Penelope's since it took FOREVER! The picture turned out cute b/c of the reflection of the trees and mountains in the background

Doug was checking on our food so I decided to model the cute new hat I decided to buy!
Finally! I was craving hamburgers everytime I walked by this food place called Penelope's


We found someone to take our picture!
She was so sweet and willing to wait until I liked the picture we got!

By the time we got to the park, the sun was already going down. My camera did not take very good pictures:(








We were able to catch the sunset behind the mountains which was absolutely gorgous!




















No comments: