Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 4~ Captain's Row~ Old Town Alexandria


Captain's Row was where all of the Captain's of the ships lived in 1783! I loved this road; it was cobblestone so it reminded me of England:)























































The owner of this house came out when I took a picture of her door; she was waiting for a friend to stop by and thought I was them. I apoligized for taking a picture of her door:) She said that people actually take pictures of her door all the time!

























































This door was part of an old military barracks





This salad was absolutely amazing! It was a lobster cobb salad.


I forget what restaraunt Mom and I went to for lunch, but all of their walls were covered with drawings of famous people that had come into their restaraunt for a meal

No comments: