Monday, June 15, 2009

After the storm...

Well, I was planning on leaving Doug's house today while he was at work, and after I had gotten ready, but I got a phone call from him saying that there was a tornado watch for the area right behind his house. It was hailing and raining terribly, so he told me to run upstairs and bring the 3 dogs in the house. Well it was a little chaotic trying to get all three dogs in, especially since they couldn't hear me yelling their names, and I didn't want to go outside to bring them in, but finally all three dogs made it into the house; and I got a shower by all three of them!! Haha

After the storm...
Comes the rainbow, and along with that I am reminded of God's promise to us that he will never again flood the Earth:) God is so Amazing! This was the second rainbow I got to see in a week:)


No comments: