Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pearl Street: Boulder, CO

Kissing this Frog and hoping he turns into my Prince:)
This little boy was so adorable putting his finger in this guys mouth when water was squirting out; I asked his dad for a picture of him(just wish he would have looked up). It was too cute of an opportunity to pass up; especially s ince I have an obsession with small children hehe




This cafe was super cute


I got a chai at this coffee shop
This is the cupcake shop my mom and I really wanted to taste test at hehe; notice the open sign is not lit up; we were pretty bummed:(



The first coffee shop we went to when we arrived on Pearl Street; we went back for a piece of carrot cake once we were disappointed that the cupcake shop was closed:(


This picture would have turned out better if the mirror was clean:)

No comments: