Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Baby Bought some Bonsai trees

We went to the Taste of Fort Collins today for a little bit; it was fun, but it wasn't as big as I thought it would be! I really wanted to go see the Gin Blossoms in concert at the Taste, but it ended up starting to rain. And since we still had 2 hours before they started and had run out of things to see at the Taste, we decided to leave:( Doug did buy me this amazing photo of a rose on canvas that I really wanted though!

One of the booths at the Taste of Fort Collins was a bonsai tree booth. Doug had always wanted one, so he bought this baby box elder; it is 15 years old!
I think he watered it about 5 times in the day that I was there! It was funny:) He wants to give it to his kids one day.


We also got this baby Juniper tree because his roomate said he wanted one as well.


No comments: