Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fallin' In Love at the Coffee Shop

Yesterday I went in to my coffee shop to hang out and talk to some of the people that work there, and we started talking about some of the guys that would come in and hit on the girls that work at the shop. I was a bit "jealous" of the freaky Carl's Jr. guy who hit on two of the girls by smoothly passing them a note telling them that he's "not like any other guy", or the 50 year old man with the beamer that hit on my friend Cara in her workout clothes as she was leaving work! I found the stories quite amusing. I told the girls I'd never been hit on at a coffee shop before, but Cara reminded me that I met my boyfriend at a coffee shop lol....Tonight I searched my computer for my favorite picture of my boyfriend and I that captures our "Love Story" and how we met....

Kissing Doug through the window of the old drive thru coffee shop(Fusion Gourmet Coffee) I worked at in Evans, CO while I went to UNC for a year.

A Mary Engelbretit picture I found today in an old day planner that reminds me of how Doug and I met; even though this man is far less attractive;)


No comments: