Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Take me out to the Rockies Game






Doug taking a bit of his footlong brat. Looks kind of messy to me!



Me taking a bite of my footlong hotdog! I am such a neater eater than he is hehe This was my first hotdog Ever at a baseball game....Okay so I don't think I've gone to many baseball games in my life:)



Doug and his mom thought it a little strange that I was taking a picture of a dad and his son, but I couldn't help it, this was so cute:)


The moon was right above the park!

Doug's mom and his grandpa

Doug's mom and I


Doug was being a goof in all these pictures of us!


He closed his eyes on purpose...this was take 2 I believe


Take one...grrrr!





Us after the game! I have come to the conclusion that I look so much better in person!:(






Driving home in traffic!
























































































No comments: