Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Big Girl Blog:)

After some inspiration that came to me in a random way, I have decided to start a blog! I havn't blogged since Freshman year of college and now that I am finally done with college, I have decided to document the new chapters of my life by writing and taking pictures! I was inspired by a girl that lives in Denver to take a picture a day to captivate my sometimes boring, sometimes exciting life. Of course, the day after I decided to start doing this, my camera died, and I have searched through all my boxes from my trip home from nursing school in Iowa and cannot find my camera battery charger anywhere! So until then...maybe I will just use my mom's camera!


This past weekend: Sept. 7 and 8, I went up to Westminster to meet my boyfriend Doug at the Butterfly Pavilion! I had never been here before and have always wanted to go! Doug and I took a ton of pictures of butterflies haha, but I will only upload my favorite...if I can figure out how...:)

Preparing myself to hold a Tarantula named Rosie!
Overcoming my fear of spiders!

Overcoming my fear of spiders!




Doug holding Rosie




Me, looking nice and hot and sweaty b/c it was so humid in there!
My baby in the Pavilion































3 comments:

deepnblue said...

This is the coolest thing EVER! I'm beaming right now!

And it's amazing what you'll find to take pictures of...trust me. I'm on year 2!

deepnblue said...

And I REALLY need to see this Butterfly Pavillion!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics. You did a great job! Quite the little photographer.