Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse

Sunday Doug took me to the Hibachi Japanese grill in Fort Collins for dinner! I love this place. You order your food and then they bring it out and grill it in front of you! Super yummy and delicious. I wanted to pull out my camera and take pictures of the guy making the food b/c they put on a little show, in a way, but I didn't because I was too embarrassed, although there was a girl in our section that pulled out her camera and started taking pictures so I suppose I should have! Life is too short to care so much about what other people think, and I guess that is my problem! But after dinner we went out to the parking lot and took some pictures of the moon (which by the way you really can't tell it's the moon).




Umm he was making me laugh here so the kiss looks a little fake. And you can tell I was smiling b/c you can see my dimple:)
Eh...that's a little better









No comments: